Drava Engineering and our dedicated team has successfully been involved, and completed the following company associated projects:
- Portaclone’s project on mines
- Kwatani vibrating screens and mechanical parts
- ESP’s part repairs for central Africa
- Kumba Resources’ buffer tanks
- Dalmat Engineering’s machined goods for projects
- Howden Energy Systems’ furnace items
- Planet Projects
- Van Staden Engineering
Fabrication and Machining
Our machine shop is in the same facility as the fabrication. This facility has served the public since 1978 as stated by management.
Our reputation in the marketplace has been one of on-time deliveries and customer satisfaction. The machine shop consists of lathes, vertical bores and CNC machines, radial drill and much more.
Our present working facilities are a total of 3000m² , and are all under cover. Our fabrication facility is serviced by a 10-ton crane, together with welding machines and preparation facility. The welding is determined by different projects, and procedure qualification requirements set by their clients. We also have government approved inspectors, where they issue certificates and inspection reports with the job.